Freemasons Hall 1142 Lonsdale Ave., North Vancouver
Burrard Lodge first met in a building, erected in 1908 by Walter Owen, at 121 East 1st Street, North Vancouver. The North Van Masonic Temple Assoc. Ltd. was established in December 1909 and in April 1911 a letter was sent to Burrard Lodge inviting them to move in. Their first meeting in the "new blue room" was on June 2, 1911.